“Photo Shop perfect image”
Before (original image found when I googled photo shop perfect image) -

Adding Imperfections -
With the burn tool I added a Beauty spot to her lip, cheek and forehead this was to try and bring back some imprecation into the woman's face.
with the burn tool I added to the woman's eye make up to make her eyes more dramatic.
Close up of her face to see what I have added better.
Making a zombie
with the sponge tool i took colour out of her lips.
I tried draining colour from her face using the sponge tool.
With the sponge tool on a low opacity I added some very faint veins to her face.
Zoomed out a little
Zoomed out completely
I found that the veins where hard to see zoomed out and that i should maybe try a harder opacity.
I started darkening her hair with the burn tool so that her bright blonde hair didn't stand out too much agenced her pail pace.
I tried adding a as vain with the burn tool on a higher opacity but I felt it stood out too much.
I then tried to add more shadow to her eyes to make her look more scary.
With the paint brush tool on a very low opacity, I added red to her eyes and lips this was to make her look slightly more dead rather.
Digital manipulation
It these print screens it shows how I added images to and existing image merging them together.
Making a Shadow.
I did an image search for a coke bottle.
I copied and pasted this image into photo shop on a layer, removed the background so I had just the coke bottle
I then repeated this process, making it so I had two of the same image on different layers.
By pressing ctrl and T it selected the coke bottle on that layer, I turned on the show transform controls I held the Crtl button again and moved the images position giving the elution it was laid on the floor rather then standing up, I left the other bottle on the other layer the in the same position.
I then selected the background with the magic wand tool on photo shop, I then right clicked the selected area and I chose the inverse selected option, I then proceeded by selecting the paintbrush tool and and colouring only the selected area in black.

I double clicked on the layer it then opened a window with blending options.
I played with the setting till the shadow i had created mated the shadows of the trees.
End result
Making a flag
Using the select tool, I selected and area I wanted to fill with colour
Then changing from gradient to the fill tool, choose the colour I wanted to use by playing with the colour pallet on the top right corner. I chose different shades of pink and purple.
I think repeated this process till I had filled my background.
I then began to start adding shapes.
I did this by selecting the customise shape tool, the changing the shape I wanted to add.
I couldn’t find another shape I wanted to use so by selecting the very small icon (>) next to the shapes, this gave me a vast range of different categories such as – animals, Film, Arrows from there I then chose ‘all’
This brought up ever shape possible to use.
Every times I added a new shape it would make a new layer, so I selected all the layers I had created by holding ctrl then right clicked using the merge layers tool.
We were all given the URL from the lecturer for an image of a fabric texture resembling one line a flag.
By going into image – adjustments – desaturate I took the yellow tinge out of the image, making it black and white.
After making it black and white I went into filters – blur – Gaussian blur and changed it from 1 pixel to 3 pixels.
I then copied the changed image and pasted it onto my flag design, on a new layer, changed the size so it fitted to the size I wanted.
On the Layer tab I then selected normal so it linked me to a drop down bar and chose multiply making the top layer almost translucent .
By doing this it gives the illusion of moment to the image as if the flag is moving.
After this I experimented with more shapes, text (using the text tool) and colours, I found that white worked better as a colour for the icons and it give the image movement using shadow through the white where as jet back was so hash and made my image look unrealistic. Although I found this design was missing something, so I will have to carry on experimenting in my own time, as I found it quite bland.
Text in photoshop!
Before
In these screen shots, I chose a shape I wished to write text around and created a path way to do it
Pathway
Pathway with text along the outside
http://www.wordle.net/
Candy text - Random arrangement made in wordle









































No comments:
Post a Comment